Online Community Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is genuinely one of the most conscientious employers in the region. With a high value placed on their staff, their customers and on the surrounding community this is a great opportunity to join the business in a newly created position. Working within a team of online community specialists this role will report to the Head of Community and will have day to day management responsibility for a number of executives in the team who will produce content on the site. Your role will be to deliver the online community strategy engaging with the audience and growing awareness of the community, the website and the company brand and ethos. A great salary, true job satisfaction and a range of excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
* Increase awareness of and grow interaction on the online community website.
* Manage a team of content executives to generate compelling content which engages the community and fosters interaction.
* Research, plan and oversee the increased presence of the community on partner websites driving traffic back to the main site.
* Review and monitor usability of the online community website making it as accessible and user friendly as possible.
* Develop processes for measurement and monitoring of community activity and engagement and feedback insights gained from the group to the business.
* Experience in an online community management position with a consumer audience.
* Held direct line management responsibility and confident developing teams.
* Able to build relationships internally and externally working with partners to deliver projects.
* Previously reported on community activity and confident presenting recommendations to senior stakeholders.
This Online Community Manager job is commutable of Harrogate, Leeds, York and Bradford locations.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment consultancy in relation to this Online Community job.
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
CRM Manager Retail
CRM Manager Financial Services
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail