Online Acquisition Manager - Yorkshire
As a leading business within financial services our client has seen significant growth recently and is recruiting this new Ecommerce Manager role to focus on driving online sales through the acquisition and conversion of more customers through the website. Covering all online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliates and all other online paid advertising this role will drive traffic to the site. You'll then also be responsible for managing the sales funnel through the site to optimise sales conversion. For an experienced online acquisition specialist this role will allow you ownership and responsibility for online marketing in a highly visible role for a great employer.
* Management of campaigns across all online acquisition channels and specifically PPC, affiliates, paid advertising.
* Directly manage PPC budget - analysing adwords data and allocating campaign spend effectively.
* Oversee additional online paid advertising campaigns and affiliate activity.
* Monitor and optimise online sales to increase conversion of driven traffic.
* Experienced online acquisition specialist with hands on experience managing PPC budgets.
* Understanding and awareness of use of additional acquisition tools such as Affiliates, SEO and online advertising.
* Commercially focused confident reporting and presenting regularly to senior management.
* Articulate, passionate and enthusiastic capable of fitting into a dynamic and progressive marketing structure.
This Online Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Digital Marketing job.
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency