Media Agency Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is a leading retail brand synonymous with their market place and with a reputation for quality, value and excellent customer service. They are now looking to recruit a Media Agency Manager to work closely with their media agency partner, combining communication skills and media expertise to deliver successful media campaigns exceeding KPIs. They must be comfortable constructing media strategies and briefing documents.
* Develop, implement and analyze local and international marketing plans across their store portfolio, in line with our strategic initiatives
* Safeguard delivery of campaigns (within set parameters), managing spotlists and resolving any issues as they arise with all parties
* Ensure accurate competitor reporting on a weekly basis
* Work with our agency partners to update the team with campaign delivery via weekly / monthly reports
* Work in conjunction with our agency partners and media owners where possible to identify new media and commercial opportunities
* Attend agency meetings in order to keep the marketing team up to speed on on-going market and trading developments
* Become a key member of the team as a source of knowledge and information on the marketplace and trends
* At least 5 years Media planning/Buying experience gained within a media agency or clientside.
* Good knowledge of media industry tools and experience across broadcast, digital and print
* Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
* Excellent organization and time management skills.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Media Planning job is commutable of Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Media planning role.
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
I really would recommend the MET Mentoring programme to anyone in a marketing role of any level, the MET team do a fantastic job of facilitating and matching you with the ideal mentor and I’m very grateful to have had this opportunity!Marketing Executive Mentee
Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Director Communications Consultancy
Marketing Executive Mentee