Marketing Project / Account Executive - Yorkshire
This is a great opportunity for an experienced agency client services marketer or a marketing professional from a busy in-house marketing team. The role is initially on a 12 month mat cover basis and salary of up to c£27k. It is to be based remotely to start with and gradually building up to a split role across the office and remote working.
There are 3 key aspects to the role:
- Managing briefing process from internal clients through to design, copywriters, digital, etc and managing project / campaign delivery with both sides.
- Big rebranding project reviewing a range of marketing materials for a number of brands to get them aligned with a consistent professional style.
- Integrating multiple websites from individual platforms to one centrally managed CMS (Kentico) and project managing the creation of content and delivery of the new website.
- A key skill for all parts of this role is stakeholder management - you must have proven experience managing stakeholders to create marketing campaigns.
- A good understanding of a broad range of marketing channels online and offline is required to manage the delivery of a wide variety of projects.
- Experience in managing web content and use of a CMS is essential (Kentico experience would be a great bonus)
- With the remote working nature and autonomy given to this role it's critical for you to be confident, capable of working autonomously and self-motivated.
- Available for immediate / near immediate start for 12 month + FTC
This Marketing Account Manager job is to be remote based initially but when returning to the office will be commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York and Pontefract locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Project Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Marketing Executive Mentee