Marketing Project / Account Executive - Yorkshire
This is a great opportunity for an experienced agency client services marketer or a marketing professional from a busy in-house marketing team. The role is initially on a 12 month mat cover basis and salary of up to c£27k. It is to be based remotely to start with and gradually building up to a split role across the office and remote working.
There are 3 key aspects to the role:
- Managing briefing process from internal clients through to design, copywriters, digital, etc and managing project / campaign delivery with both sides.
- Big rebranding project reviewing a range of marketing materials for a number of brands to get them aligned with a consistent professional style.
- Integrating multiple websites from individual platforms to one centrally managed CMS (Kentico) and project managing the creation of content and delivery of the new website.
- A key skill for all parts of this role is stakeholder management - you must have proven experience managing stakeholders to create marketing campaigns.
- A good understanding of a broad range of marketing channels online and offline is required to manage the delivery of a wide variety of projects.
- Experience in managing web content and use of a CMS is essential (Kentico experience would be a great bonus)
- With the remote working nature and autonomy given to this role it's critical for you to be confident, capable of working autonomously and self-motivated.
- Available for immediate / near immediate start for 12 month + FTC
This Marketing Account Manager job is to be remote based initially but when returning to the office will be commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York and Pontefract locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Project Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Director Regional Membership Body
Account Manager Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency