Marketing & PR Assistant - Yorkshire
A key name in the Yorkshire travel market is looking to recruit a Marketing & PR Assistant on an initial contract basis. This position will cover broad campaigns across mailings, social media, events, digital and PR working on some really exciting projects as well as BAU activity. As well as being a competent marketer, key to the role will be your PR experience, as you will need to write and distribute press releases and manage hands on a number of launches including planning and co-ordinating press events and photo calls. To be considered you should have PR experience and an appreciation of marketing campaigns and be available for an immediate start. This is a great position on a really exciting project for a well-known brand that will be a great enhancement to any CV and could easily lead to a permanent position.
* Manage varied marketing activity to multiple audiences within the local area.
* Write and distribute press releases to local media across all media channels.
* Plan and manage photo calls and press events.
* Understand and manage integrated campaigns activity around new launches.
* Work with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure communications are effective.
* Confident PR and marketing professional with immediate availability.
* Previous experience directly managing PR activity for a consumer focused business.
* Knowledge and experience in dealing with local media.
This PR & Marketing Executive job is commutable of Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Doncaster locations.
MET Marketing are working as a recruitment agency in relation to this Marketing & PR job.
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
Marketing Manager Charity
CRM Manager Retail
Campaign Executive Agency