Marketing Planning Manager - Yorkshire
Going through an exciting period of growth and change, this is a great time to join a well established business in a structured marketing team which is developing to ensure efficiency and quality in all they do. As Marketing Planning Manager you will manage and oversee the annual marketing calendar and will lead internal relationships with product teams requesting further campaign support. You'll take briefs understanding the campaign objectives, providing advice and guidance on channel usage, marketing team availability and lead times to deliver. You'll need to be highly organised with strengths in stakeholder management and a good grasp of a range of marketing channels.
This Marketing Planning Manager is being recruited on an initial fixed term contract of 12 months but has significant scope to become a permanent appointment.
- Oversee and manage a 12 month rolling marketing and communication calendar.
- Manage relationships across the business, taking requests from stakeholders and advising on best course of action.
- Schedule in additional work into the marketing function and manage SLA's and lead times with internal colleagues.
- Proactively work with requesting teams to improve forward planning and identify potential future needs.
- Confident stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience owning a marketing plan to ensure campaigns and communications are delivered on time.
- Knowledge of a range of marketing channels including print, email and digital.
- Open to starting a role on a fixed term contract of 12 months with strong potential to turn permanent.
Location & Flexibility:
This Marketing Planner job is based in the Leeds area and commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Sheffield and other surrounding areas.
Once returning to standard working arrangements the business will be operating a 3 day office and 2 day remote split with potential further flexibility where appropriate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Communications Planning Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Marketing Manager Mentee