Marketing Planning Manager - Yorkshire
Going through an exciting period of growth and change, this is a great time to join a well established business in a structured marketing team which is developing to ensure efficiency and quality in all they do. As Marketing Planning Manager you will manage and oversee the annual marketing calendar and will lead internal relationships with product teams requesting further campaign support. You'll take briefs understanding the campaign objectives, providing advice and guidance on channel usage, marketing team availability and lead times to deliver. You'll need to be highly organised with strengths in stakeholder management and a good grasp of a range of marketing channels.
This Marketing Planning Manager is being recruited on an initial fixed term contract of 12 months but has significant scope to become a permanent appointment.
- Oversee and manage a 12 month rolling marketing and communication calendar.
- Manage relationships across the business, taking requests from stakeholders and advising on best course of action.
- Schedule in additional work into the marketing function and manage SLA's and lead times with internal colleagues.
- Proactively work with requesting teams to improve forward planning and identify potential future needs.
- Confident stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience owning a marketing plan to ensure campaigns and communications are delivered on time.
- Knowledge of a range of marketing channels including print, email and digital.
- Open to starting a role on a fixed term contract of 12 months with strong potential to turn permanent.
Location & Flexibility:
This Marketing Planner job is based in the Leeds area and commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Sheffield and other surrounding areas.
Once returning to standard working arrangements the business will be operating a 3 day office and 2 day remote split with potential further flexibility where appropriate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Communications Planning Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Head of Digital Agency
Director Regional Membership Body