Marketing Planner - Yorkshire
This major financial services provider is adding to the marketing department with this role for a Marketing & Communications Planner to manage the CRM activity for the business. With strengths in data manipulation and planning you will utilise your skills to identify suitable marketing activity as well as to target the appropriate customers. You will research and identify relevant trends, news and communications opportunities and promote these internally as well as communicating out to customers. Using an internal database you will target campaigns to an appropriate audience and track and analyse the results of these marketing campaigns. Ideally you’ll have knowledge of the financial services industry as well as the essential strengths in database management and CRM.
• Collect and manipulate data for client communications.
• Identify relevant customers and execute targeted communications campaigns.
• Brief marketing team in the development of campaigns across a range of channels.
• Manage email campaigns including testing validity of email addresses.
• Analyse and report marketing campaign results and improve CRM opportunities.
• Management of two executives within team.
• Worked with data with an ability to utilise Excel including vlookup and pivot tables.
• CRM exposure working with marketing and communications teams.
• Ran and managed email campaigns and ability to test and target campaigns.
• Some exposure to team management.
• Ideally experience within the financial services industry.
This Marketing Planner job is commutable of Bradford, Harrogate, Leeds and York.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this CRM job.
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
Marketing Executive Leisure
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Managing Director Agency