Marketing Planner - Yorkshire
This major financial services provider is adding to the marketing department with this role for a Marketing & Communications Planner to manage the CRM activity for the business. With strengths in data manipulation and planning you will utilise your skills to identify suitable marketing activity as well as to target the appropriate customers. You will research and identify relevant trends, news and communications opportunities and promote these internally as well as communicating out to customers. Using an internal database you will target campaigns to an appropriate audience and track and analyse the results of these marketing campaigns. Ideally you’ll have knowledge of the financial services industry as well as the essential strengths in database management and CRM.
• Collect and manipulate data for client communications.
• Identify relevant customers and execute targeted communications campaigns.
• Brief marketing team in the development of campaigns across a range of channels.
• Manage email campaigns including testing validity of email addresses.
• Analyse and report marketing campaign results and improve CRM opportunities.
• Management of two executives within team.
• Worked with data with an ability to utilise Excel including vlookup and pivot tables.
• CRM exposure working with marketing and communications teams.
• Ran and managed email campaigns and ability to test and target campaigns.
• Some exposure to team management.
• Ideally experience within the financial services industry.
This Marketing Planner job is commutable of Bradford, Harrogate, Leeds and York.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this CRM job.
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
CRM Manager Financial Services
SEO Director Agency
Product Manager Financial Services