Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
I currently have a fantastic opportunity with an award winning employer who are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop and implement their strategic marketing plan. You will be responsible for a developing the team and creating a plan the incorporates the full marketing mix. To be successful in this position you must be a proactive and innovate marketer and will have strong B2B experience ideally in IT or Manufacturing.
- Strategic development and implementation of a full mix marketing plan
- Digital work includes but is not limited to - website, social media, blogs, SEO and PPC
- Offline work includes but is not limited to - trade events, PR, adverts
- Line, 3rd party and budget management
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Proactive and innovative character
- Ability to consult and make recommendations
- Competent in Microsoft office and experience with CMS.
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
Marketing Manager Charity
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Senior Designer Leisure