Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Everyone fancies themselves as a bit of an interior designer, right? We all have an idea about what our dream home looks like? How about the opportunity to bring these dreams to life, marketing luxury home-ware and DIY products across the UK. This home-ware products distributor are looking for a marketing manager to drive marketing strategy across traditional channels such as leaflets and catalogues, and digital channels such as email campaigns, social media and wider channels. This is a great opportunity to help take an already successful business to the next level.
- You'll have a strategic mindset for marketing, but will also enjoy getting involved in bringing campaigns to life.
- You have previous experience working in a b2b environment and will understand how to market to businesses.
- You'll be eager to help push the business forward through marketing, raising new ideas and thought leadership with the senior leadership team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Embedding yourself and the business in the minds of your customers through engaging and informative content.
- Marketing high-end home-ware products through both traditional and digital channels.
- Helping the business translate their traditional marketing success into digital marketing channels.
Where You'll Be Based:
This role is based in Bradford, therefore is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, huddersfield and the surrounding areas.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Josh Heycock, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0242
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Account Manager Retail
Marketing Manager Charity