Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is one of the most prestigious brands in their space, with a reputation for great levels of service and an efficient product offering. The role of Marketing Manager leads a small team and is responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of campaigns across both online and offline channels. You will manage creative and engaging content and campaigns across web, email, print, social media, paid search and internal comms. As the lead within the team you'll take ownership for reporting and analytics as well as signing off from a brand perspective. You'll also lead relationships with a range of external agencies and suppliers and a number of internal stakeholders and departmental leaders.
- Lead a marketing team supporting personal development, allocating work, providing briefs and ensuring priorities are in line with business objectives.
- Manage campaigns across digital channels including web, social, email and paid search.
- Oversee offline activity covering print, internal comms, events and PR.
- Set clear campaign objectives and analyse and report results.
- Own relationships with agencies and suppliers.
- Guide internal stakeholders in the capability of the marketing team and integrate objectives across the business.
- Experience in a broad marketing position within a financially regulated business or within professional services.
- Demonstrable line management experience.
- Understanding and experience of both digital and offline channels.
- Strong commercial focus and comfortable reporting campaign results.
- Previous experience integrating with PR, comms and events.
Location & Flexibility:
Working on a hybrid basis as Marketing Manager you'll split your time approximately 50:50 between the office and being remote. The offices are in central Leeds so easily commutable by public transport from all surrounding cities including York, Harrogate, Sheffield, Huddersfield and Manchester.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
SEO Director Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT
Managing Director Marketing Agency