Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is one of the most prestigious brands in their space, with a reputation for great levels of service and an efficient product offering. The role of Marketing Manager leads a small team and is responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of campaigns across both online and offline channels. You will manage creative and engaging content and campaigns across web, email, print, social media, paid search and internal comms. As the lead within the team you'll take ownership for reporting and analytics as well as signing off from a brand perspective. You'll also lead relationships with a range of external agencies and suppliers and a number of internal stakeholders and departmental leaders.
- Lead a marketing team supporting personal development, allocating work, providing briefs and ensuring priorities are in line with business objectives.
- Manage campaigns across digital channels including web, social, email and paid search.
- Oversee offline activity covering print, internal comms, events and PR.
- Set clear campaign objectives and analyse and report results.
- Own relationships with agencies and suppliers.
- Guide internal stakeholders in the capability of the marketing team and integrate objectives across the business.
- Experience in a broad marketing position within a financially regulated business or within professional services.
- Demonstrable line management experience.
- Understanding and experience of both digital and offline channels.
- Strong commercial focus and comfortable reporting campaign results.
- Previous experience integrating with PR, comms and events.
Location & Flexibility:
Working on a hybrid basis as Marketing Manager you'll split your time approximately 50:50 between the office and being remote. The offices are in central Leeds so easily commutable by public transport from all surrounding cities including York, Harrogate, Sheffield, Huddersfield and Manchester.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Account Manager Retail