Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Reporting directly into the MD you will manage the website, digital promotions, email marketing and offline marketing including brochures, sales support and exhibitions. With the support of a designer and developer as well as various agencies and printers you will own marketing end-to-end. The business is heavily investd in marketing with an onsite studio for photography and videography of products and for social content.This role is ideally suited to someone who has established themselves within marketing possibly at Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive level and has the confidence to take the next step in a highly autonomous role. It would also suit an existing Marketing Manager looking for more personal responsibility over marketing.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and oversee implementation across all marketing channels.
- Manage website content, marketing and functionality including social media, SEO and media.
- Plan, develop and distribute collateral including brochures, sales support, customer gifts and merchandise.
- Oversee CRM and email marketing activity.
- Work closely with photography and videographers in creating marketing assets.
- Experienced delivering marketing campaigns across a range of channels through digital and print.
- Confident in driving marketing and taking ownership for activity.
- Proven in managing website content, social media and email marketing.
- Understanding of and previous experience in producing offline collateral.
- Creative eye able to guide photography and videography in creating content and imagery for use across channels.
This Marketing Manager job is based on the outskirts of Leeds (around 15 mins from the station) and has free parking so easily accessible from Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield locations.
Whilst some flexibility is available it is anticipated that the role will be predominantly office based.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Content Executive Agency
Marketing Executive Leisure
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency