Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
As one of the most premium leisure and hospitality venues in the region, our client has an enviable place in the market that marketing and brand is at the forefront of retaining. As Marketing Manager you will develop and own the marketing strategy across the numerous functions covering accommodation, restaurants and leisure facilities. You'll develop partnerships with luxury brands and will promote and maintain the position of best in class across all facilities and earn industry awards to recognise this. In this all encompassing role no two days will be the same with your department covering web, email, print, events, PR and more.
- Manage and develop the marketing strategy and associated campaigns.
- Lead a small team to deliver marketing activity across multiple channels.
- Complete and submit awards entries and attend functions and trade shows to continually raise profile.
- Lead project to redevelop the existing website creating a best in class front and back end system.
- Work with company directors to report on marketing activity and agree aligned business strategy.
- Experience within the hospitality sector is essential.
- Breadth of marketing experience across multiple channels.
- Confidence in and capability to lead, manage and develop a marketing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with senior directors and develop marketing strategy for approval.
This Marketing Manager job is to be predominantly based at the venue, which is in the North Yorkshire area commutable from Harrogate, Wetherby, Skipton, Thirsk and North Leeds locations.
As well as working for one of the best destinations there is you'll additionally get opportunities to experience further premium destinations and brand experiences.
You're package will include a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000, c£2.5k bonus, enhanced holiday allowance, multiple discount packages and an opportunity to win numerous awards.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Customer Media Planner Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency