Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Following recent growth and investment our client are recruiting a new Marketing Manager job to own marketing within the b2b division of their business. Supplying into the care sector you will create and manage campaigns which drive awareness to care homes. You'll enhance their presence at events and will lead the direct marketing campaigns across email and print. In this broad role you'll not only manage the campaign planning and delivery but will also be responsible for overseeing the design and production of marketing collateral across offline and online channels.
- Create and deliver marketing strategy to raise awareness within the care sector.
- Brief design of marketing assets for use across a range of channels.
- Plan and manage presence at events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Lead and develop marketing executive.
- Continually review marketing channels and collateral required covering brochures, case studies, social media, trade advertising, events, email and more.
- Experienced across a broad range of marketing channels with specific experience in events and marketing.
- Strong understanding of brand and ability to oversee the design of marketing materials.
- People management experience would be ideal in this position but can be developed with the right individual.
- Comfortable being office based 9-5, 5 days per week.
- Own car and driving licence.
This Marketing Manager job is not in a central location but with a car is easily commutable from Barnsley, Wakefield, Doncaster, Huddersfield, South Leeds and Sheffield locations. On-site free parking is available.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
Head of Digital Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services
Head of Digital Agency