Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Following recent growth and investment our client are recruiting a new Marketing Manager job to own marketing within the b2b division of their business. Supplying into the care sector you will create and manage campaigns which drive awareness to care homes. You'll enhance their presence at events and will lead the direct marketing campaigns across email and print. In this broad role you'll not only manage the campaign planning and delivery but will also be responsible for overseeing the design and production of marketing collateral across offline and online channels.
- Create and deliver marketing strategy to raise awareness within the care sector.
- Brief design of marketing assets for use across a range of channels.
- Plan and manage presence at events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Lead and develop marketing executive.
- Continually review marketing channels and collateral required covering brochures, case studies, social media, trade advertising, events, email and more.
- Experienced across a broad range of marketing channels with specific experience in events and marketing.
- Strong understanding of brand and ability to oversee the design of marketing materials.
- People management experience would be ideal in this position but can be developed with the right individual.
- Comfortable being office based 9-5, 5 days per week.
- Own car and driving licence.
This Marketing Manager job is not in a central location but with a car is easily commutable from Barnsley, Wakefield, Doncaster, Huddersfield, South Leeds and Sheffield locations. On-site free parking is available.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
PPC Executive Agency