Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Operating within the highly secure and increasingly crucial healthcare market our client stands out from the crowd with their fast-paced, high growth approach. This Marketing Manager will operate as part of a team of four that is likely to multiply quickly. You will be responsible for the marketing of a tech solution to the core NHS market. You'll need to be able to take a leadership role in thinking strategically about how to engage with this audience and develop campaigns to achieve this goal. Working closely with internal and external teams across design, digital and communications you will raise awareness and drive enquiries. Crucial to this role is your ability to work on your own initiative as you'll be based from home 90% of the time with ad hoc team collaboration in the central Leeds office.
- Strategically plan how to drive awareness and engagement with NHS professionals.
- Brief and manage the creation of campaigns across digital and offline channels.
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership, webinars and PR which will attract the right audience.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to drive an increase in leads to the website and demo bookings.
- Manage and develop junior team members in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Experienced marketing professional with a knowledge of the healthcare or b2b software market.
- Confident writing strategic marketing plans and owning campaign delivery.
- Understanding of a range of channels including social media, SEO, email, web, PR and comms.
- Confident working remotely and passionate about marketing and life.
The Location & Flexibility
This Marketing Manager job is predominantly remote based but you will need to be within commutable distance of Leeds for ad hoc team collaboration when required. The office is commutable from York, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Bradford and Sheffield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
Marketing Executive Mentee
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Marketing Manager Mentee