Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Operating within the highly secure and increasingly crucial healthcare market our client stands out from the crowd with their fast-paced, high growth approach. This Marketing Manager will operate as part of a team of four that is likely to multiply quickly. You will be responsible for the marketing of a tech solution to the core NHS market. You'll need to be able to take a leadership role in thinking strategically about how to engage with this audience and develop campaigns to achieve this goal. Working closely with internal and external teams across design, digital and communications you will raise awareness and drive enquiries. Crucial to this role is your ability to work on your own initiative as you'll be based from home 90% of the time with ad hoc team collaboration in the central Leeds office.
- Strategically plan how to drive awareness and engagement with NHS professionals.
- Brief and manage the creation of campaigns across digital and offline channels.
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership, webinars and PR which will attract the right audience.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to drive an increase in leads to the website and demo bookings.
- Manage and develop junior team members in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Experienced marketing professional with a knowledge of the healthcare or b2b software market.
- Confident writing strategic marketing plans and owning campaign delivery.
- Understanding of a range of channels including social media, SEO, email, web, PR and comms.
- Confident working remotely and passionate about marketing and life.
The Location & Flexibility
This Marketing Manager job is predominantly remote based but you will need to be within commutable distance of Leeds for ad hoc team collaboration when required. The office is commutable from York, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Bradford and Sheffield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
Managing Director Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services