Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
This innovative financial services company are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to own the marketing plan across multiple audiences. Working with the product team you'll effectively communicate the proposition through a range of channels to engage and entice customers. You'll develop and lead content led campaigns running across digital, PR, events and brand. Alongside marketing the organisation you'll also work with partners to support in their marketing activity, ultimately driving more business.
- Raise product and brand awareness through planning, developing and implementing all Marketing activity.
- Define and deliver marketing plans to support business strategy and communicate vision.
- Own all marketing activities, customer comms and PR across both digital and offline channels.
- Identify and organise relevant events to raise profile within relevant markets.
- Lead, develop and manage small team in campaign creation.
- Support sales and commercial teams with marketing collateral and proposition communication.
- Financial services marketing experience - ideally with some exposure to B2B marketing.
- Highly capable of creating great content to communicate propositions to multiple audiences.
- Proven ability to create communications for delivery across offline and digital channels.
- Understanding of and experience within email marketing, social media, digital content, PR, events and branding.
- Confident, passionate and determined attitude with an ability to work autonomously
The Location & Flexibility:
This Marketing Manager job is based is available to work 80% remotely with 1 day per week being based in the central Leeds office.
The Marketing Manager job is therefore commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Sheffield and Manchester locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this financial services marketing job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
CRM Manager Financial Services
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise