Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
With a focus on serving customers and employees, our client has a great culture and a very well established brand and history. Reporting to the Head of Marketing this B2B Marketing Manager role will lead a core revenue channel for the business through B2B Marketing. You will support intermediaries in their marketing through a range of activity across print and digital. With access to leading tools including Pardot you will drive engagement and develop mutually beneficial relationships.
- Develop B2B marketing strategy to financial intermediaries including IFA's and mortgage brokers.
- Lead team in the production of marketing campaigns and in developing each individuals professional capability.
- Form close relationships with key partners to understand their marketing requirements and how they can be supported in marketing.
- Previous experience within a financial services organisation with a B2B channel.
- Capable leading and developing a team.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Confident creating and presenting marketing strategy, results and analysis to senior management.
Location & Flexibility:
This Financial Services Marketing Manager job is based in the Leeds area and commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Sheffield and other surrounding areas.
Once returning to standard working arrangements the business will be operating a 3 day office and 2 day remote split with potential further flexibility where appropriate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
Technology Director Travel
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Managing Director Marketing Agency