Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Currently going through an exciting period of growth, our client is expanding their team with the appointment of an additional Marketing Manager. This role will take ownership of b2b product marketing to grow sales through both independent and national retail chains. You will create the annual marketing plan, manage the budget and lead a small team working across product, brand, digital and packaging to name a few.
You'll support retailers with their range development and marketing and will take ownership of both offline and online marketing activity. Some of the key marketing channels include POS, trade advertising, events and exhibitions, PR, email and digital content. In addition to a competitive salary you'll also get private healthcare and a bonus and be in a business which is very much on an upward trajectory.
- Manage marketing including NPD, design and marketing communications.
- Work closely with suppliers and customers to develop great product ranges.
- Lead team to develop marketing collateral for POS, brochures and advertising - including managing creative design.
- Lead relationship with PR agency and identify opportunities.
- Project manage trade shows, events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Own website content and oversee digital activity through the team.
- Previous experience in a b2b marketing role for a consumer product sold into retail.
- Confident working with suppliers and customers for NPD and marketing support.
- Prior experience of managing marketing budgets and teams.
- Strong understanding of broad range of marketing including managing print (POS and advertising) and online (website, email and social).
- Tenacious and hard-working attitude able to identify solutions and take ownership of projects and campaigns.
The Location & Flexibility:
This Marketing Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield locations. Some remote working will be available but you should be within a commutable distance to be in the office at least 2-3 days per week.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Trade Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency