Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
This growing SME is looking for an experienced marketer who will take ownership for the delivery of all marketing for the business as they look to double their turnover to c£10m over the next 4 years. Reporting directly into the MD you will manage the website, digital promotions, email marketing and offline marketing including brochures, sales support and exhibitions. With the support of a designer and developer as well as various agencies and printers you will own marketing end-to-end. This role is ideally suited to someone who has established themselves within marketing possibly at Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive level and has the confidence to taking the next step in a highly autonomous role. It would also suit an existing Marketing Manager looking for more personal responsibility over marketing.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and oversee implementation across all marketing channels.
- Manage website content, marketing and functionality including social media, SEO and media.
- Plan, develop and distribute collateral including brochures, sales support, customer gifts and merchandise.
- Oversee CRM and email marketing activity.
- Work closely with photography and videographers in creating marketing assets.
- Experienced delivering marketing campaigns across a range of channels through digital and print.
- Confident in driving marketing and taking ownership for activity.
- Proven in managing website content, social media and email marketing.
- Understanding of and previous experience in producing offline collateral.
- Creative eye able to guide photography and videography in creating content and imagery for use across channels.
This Marketing Manager job is based on the outskirts of Leeds (around 15 mins from the station) and has free parking so easily accessible from Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Marketing Manager Retail
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution