Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
A brand new role within an amazing Brand and Engagement business based in West Yorkshire.
This company has been growing organically and through word of mouth for the last 20 years and are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead them through a transition as they think about their position in the market and build on the amazing growth they have had last year
The person will really be able to make this role into their own and over the next couple of years build a small team around them.
Part-time would be considered for this role
- Creating a marketing strategy and vision for the business-pretty much from scratch
- Utilizing social, digital, PR and email marketing channels to their fullest extent
- Working with and within the SLT of the company to really help define this role
- Budget management
- Ultimately the role is focussed on furthering brand positioning with a view to growing their already well established client base further
- 3-6 years of Marketing experience, either within an Agency or B2B
- Someone looking for a role that they can truly mould into their own
- This role is a blend of strategy and hands-on
- Someone with a great level of drive and motivation
This job is commutable from West Yorkshire, York, Bradford, Shipley Manchester, Leeds
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm James Nelson, get in touch to discuss this role today:
James has spent his recruitment career focusing on the marketing sector and worked with a range of top brand names, SME's and a heap of agencies. He has a passion for all things agency and loves the digital scene too. With routes in both the North West and Yorkshire his knowledge spans the North.
- M: 07572 837621
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0247
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Managing Director Marketing Agency
CRM Manager Retail