Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
A brand new role within an amazing Brand and Engagement business based in West Yorkshire.
This company has been growing organically and through word of mouth for the last 20 years and are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead them through a transition as they think about their position in the market and build on the amazing growth they have had last year
The person will really be able to make this role into their own and over the next couple of years build a small team around them.
Part-time would be considered for this role
- Creating a marketing strategy and vision for the business-pretty much from scratch
- Utilizing social, digital, PR and email marketing channels to their fullest extent
- Working with and within the SLT of the company to really help define this role
- Budget management
- Ultimately the role is focussed on furthering brand positioning with a view to growing their already well established client base further
- 3-6 years of Marketing experience, either within an Agency or B2B
- Someone looking for a role that they can truly mould into their own
- This role is a blend of strategy and hands-on
- Someone with a great level of drive and motivation
This job is commutable from West Yorkshire, York, Bradford, Shipley Manchester, Leeds
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm James Nelson, get in touch to discuss this role today:
James has spent his recruitment career focusing on the marketing sector and worked with a range of top brand names, SME's and a heap of agencies. He has a passion for all things agency and loves the digital scene too. With routes in both the North West and Yorkshire his knowledge spans the North.
- M: 07572 837621
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0247
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution