Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
We are currently working with an established and award winning brand who are a leading SaaS developer based in South Yorkshire working with prestigious brands across the globe.
Our client are looking for an experienced, results driven and passionate Marketing Manager to promote the company's pioneering software to businesses. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director, the role will be pivotal to the growth of the business, using digital and direct marketing channels to generate qualified leads for the sales teams. Currently, a high percentage of their leads are inbound, so the role will look to optimise that further but also identify other channels that can achieve business growth.
- Manage the marketing team across the full marketing mix, utilising both online and direct channels.
- Work closely with UK based sales and product teams to create new business opportunities through lead generation campaigns.
- Own the company's website and blogs; creating technical and engaging content to support the inbound marketing strategy, including SEO key words
- Create and manage PPC campaigns through Google Adwords; constantly analyse performance and identify improvements
- Create, implement and manage targeted email campaigns to ensure business retention and generate new leads.
- Identify methods and channels that can be used to further enhance the business' brand awareness.
- Manage the Hubspot CRM platform to create and implement automation campaigns.
- Support the sales, product and training teams with engaging product and training material
- Use analytical tools to monitor performance of the campaigns and identify areas where they can be improved
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
- Previous B2B service marketing experience required, preferably at a technical company
- Excellent communication skills and great creating content
- Strong commercial focus with a CV that demonstrates previous success, results and achievement
- Experience of using Hubspot or a similar CRM system
- Team management experience would be a great advantage
Hi I'm Gary Holmes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having worked in recruitment since graduation Gary has covered a range of industries including Finance, HR and Medical recruitment. With his degree being in Business and Marketing though it was only right that Gary ultimately ended up recruiting in the Marketing industry. With all his recruitment experience alongside his Marketing passion Gary's been a natural and works closely with a range of clients across the Professional Services, IT and Finance markets.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0245
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Managing Director Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Digital Marketing Executive Agency