Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Our client design, manufacture and install products for residential and commercial properties throughout the UK. They're well established and sell through wholesalers, direct to consumers, using a franchise network and through a range of other contractors. They have a great culture and are a values led business with a great brand.
As Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for leading a small team and a range of agencies and partners, in the development, creation and analysis of various digital and marketing activity. With an ever increasing focus on digital marketing you'll need experience managing websites including content, SEO and digital advertising. Offline channels will be varied covering print advertising, sales support, PR, sponsorship, POS, events, exhibitions and more.
To be considered for this role you will need proven experience as a marketing manager, with team leadership responsibility and have an ability to work autonomously and pro-actively. You should have experience across online and offline channels in a broad capacity and ideally will work in a similar manufacturing and supply based business with B2B and B2C knowledge.
- Development, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive leads.
- Management and development of small team including designers.
- Oversee digital marketing strategy across SEO, Social Media, PPC, Website Content and email marketing.
- Create engaging communications for web, brochures, sales support, internal comms and PR.
- Manage a range of relationships with internal leadership teams and external agencies and partners.
- Organise, coordinate and attend trade exhibitions and events (virtually for now).
- Established Marketing Manager with team management experience.
- Demonstrable results in leading marketing activity across a mix of online and offline channels.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, PPC, Social Media and content management.
- Experience in a manufacturing or consumer durables business with similar routes to market and processes.
This Marketing & Communications Manager job is commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, York and surrounding areas. Whilst initially the role is likely to be home based, once office working returns there is free parking available and good access on public transport.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
CRM Manager Retail
Marketing Executive Leisure
Managing Director Agency