Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
MET are delighted to be recruiting this new role for this fast growing division of a leading global manufacturer. Reporting to the Divisional Head of Marketing you will be responsible for implementing the Marketing and Communications plan.
* Implement and manage marketing plans for multiple brands in line with business strategy
* Manage the marketing budget and ROI with the head of marketing and sales directors
* Ongoing competitor analysis and tweak plans in line with moving market conditions/needs
* Lead and manage product campaigns through the merchants both national and independent working closely with digital marketing manager and Sales Director
* Manage the ordination and approval of all collateral such as brochures, install guides and powerpoints
* Drive lead generation through a range of channels, assist tracking and management through CRM
* Coordinate webpages and online presence including social media and video with the digital marketing manager
* Tradeshow management- both large scale and small local shows throughout the year
* Managing & Mentoring of a Marketing Specialist
* Working with a range of external companies including PR agency, design agencies and print companies.
* Support Sales teams on a day to day basis
* At least 5 years' experience in a B2B Marketing function in a Marketing Communications role
* Strong communication skills and ambitious to further develop your marketing career.
* An ability to work on your own and as part of a team
* Able to deal with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Strong knowledge of the full Marketing mix.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Marketing Manager role is commutable of Leeds, Huddersfield, Sheffield and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager vacancy.
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency