Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
MET are delighted to be recruiting for this Global Market leader in their sector. With household brand names they operate in both B2B and B2C markets and they are now looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join one of their key divisions.
* To work with colleagues in the marketing team to develop and implement the marketing strategy and communications plan for your business unit
* To provide all necessary support to achieve sales / margin growth across the relevant channels
* To product manage the medium price point brand, adopting a marketing led approach to commercialisation and range management
* To ensure that all activities are aligned to corporate and UK strategy
* To drive UK product requirements for the channel through the Global Product Management teams
Develop promotion activities in conjunction with the sales team, to achieve set sales targets for the industrial channel
Responsibility for excess and obsolete promotion activities
Propose initiatives to develop the position of the brand in the UK
On time commercialisation of new products by developing state of the art "launch packages" supported by product training
Ongoing identification of new product opportunities
Support & challenge sales organisation to penetrate existing product ranges (white space) at existing & new customers.
To work with the sales team to maximise all potential opportunities for new product listings and capturing competitive business
* Trade marketing or product management experience
* Maturity and experience to perform and deliver at a Marketing Manager level, involving liaison at all levels on a global basis
* Intelligent thinker, strategic planner, focused and priority driven
* Strong motivation to achieve, well organised and structured approach
* Ability to deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent presentation skills - inspirational and enthusiastic
* Effective communicator both internal and external to Stanley
* Technical knowledge / products (supporting sales force and customer service) is a plus
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Brand Manager job is commutable of Leeds, York, Bradford and Halifax
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing vacancy.
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
Managing Director Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Customer Media Planner Agency