Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
One of Yorkshire’s leading financial businesses is recruiting exclusively through MET for a Marketing Manager. This broad consumer focused role will focus on retention activity but will also cover new customer acquisition. You’ll cover traditional direct marketing campaigns, including promotions and brand led campaigns as well as implementing advertising and PR campaigns to increase recognition and raise product awareness. You’ll need to be strong strategically and commercially with a good understanding of data and campaign targeting as well as a creative mind for the development and management of innovative campaigns.
• Manage ongoing marketing activity to build a strong relationship with the customer throughout their lifecycle and increase retention rates.
• Create campaigns across all offline channels covering multiple brands and products to a wide audience.
• Segment customer profiles and identify different customer needs to effectively target relevant propositions to them.
• Report to senior management and executive team on marketing activity and response / ROI on direct campaigns.
• Act as number two to the Head of Marketing, indirectly managing the marketing team.
• Experienced direct marketing specialist with knowledge of financial services or other consumer service businesses.
• Strengths in retention marketing with a bias to direct campaigns and an appreciation of advertising, promotions and PR.
• Commercially astute and confident reporting campaign results to the business and building credibility within senior relationships.
• Confident managing team workloads to deliver marketing activity.
This Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Huddersfield and Skipton locations
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
SEO Director Agency