Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
A highly popular and well established employer in the Yorkshire region currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team on an interim 12 month contract. This business has a huge focus around its employee and customer, making a great place to work. As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing integrated marketing activity to target the businesses strategic partnerships. Covering a broad range of marketing initiatives, you will manage campaigns across both online and offline channels and you will also be responsible for the development of a Marketing Executive. The individual assigned to this post be must be strategic, collaborative and confident.
- To develop and implement a successful and innovative marketing plan for the businesses strategic partners and intermediary route to market.
- You will be responsible for implementing integrated campaigns and communications activities within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Analyse and report on all campaign activity - Online, Print, Media, Workshops and Events
- Develop the marketing Executive
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing campaigns
- You must have the presence and gravitas to work well with all internal stakeholders and external customers
- Team management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Word Press, Photoshop, Easysite, Work Tribe and Exact Target
This Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, York and Harrogate
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager Marketing job.
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
Account Manager Retail
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Director Communications Consultancy