Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
A highly popular and well established employer in the Yorkshire region currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team on an interim 12 month contract. This business has a huge focus around its employee and customer, making a great place to work. As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing integrated marketing activity to target the businesses strategic partnerships. Covering a broad range of marketing initiatives, you will manage campaigns across both online and offline channels and you will also be responsible for the development of a Marketing Executive. The individual assigned to this post be must be strategic, collaborative and confident.
- To develop and implement a successful and innovative marketing plan for the businesses strategic partners and intermediary route to market.
- You will be responsible for implementing integrated campaigns and communications activities within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Analyse and report on all campaign activity - Online, Print, Media, Workshops and Events
- Develop the marketing Executive
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing campaigns
- You must have the presence and gravitas to work well with all internal stakeholders and external customers
- Team management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Word Press, Photoshop, Easysite, Work Tribe and Exact Target
This Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, York and Harrogate
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager Marketing job.
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Digital Account Manager Agency