Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
An established and family-run business in the healthcare space is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their close-knit team.
You will be working under the marketing lead, across the businesses digital and traditional marketing channels. A typical day could include management of the LinkedIn account, creating printed materials or improving on Lead Generation campaigns, what is guaranteed is that no matter the activity - you will have the autonomy and ability to plan your own time.
The company is proud of their employees and their growth. You will benefit from a personalised CPD budget, which you have access to and spend on furthering your own career!
- Ideally 12 months experience in a B2B setting, across digital and traditional marketing activities.
- The type of person who is given a task and self-motivated to get on with it.
- Professional, organised and focussed.
- Enjoys working with the wider team to achieve company objectives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Day to day management of the companies LinkedIn account and being proactive in building and following the content calendar.
- Generating ideas and updating content across the company websites.
- Managing incoming enquiries to pass on to sales team and generating leads through outbound email marketing.
- Assist with event planning and the production of relevant materials.
- Working with external partners in relation to SEO, PPC, PR, design and website management.
Where You'll Be Based:
Your office will be based in the Hull area and will suit those locally with a car and license for commuting.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Senior Designer Leisure
Account Manager Agency