Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
Our client has a great profile in their market and are on a journey to develop their brand and impact further. This Customer Marketing Executive role will support the whole marketing team in their planning and evaluation of activity and drive the future of marketing. You'll work across a range of channels including digital and offline. The business will provide a secure and established history with an ambitious future. You'll plan and own paid and organic digital activity whilst improving experience across web and email.
- Identify potential new marketing opportunities through the analysis and evaluation of campaign performance.
- Own and plan performance marketing campaigns online through paid and organic digital activity.
- Continually improve customer experience and marketing journeys across all channels online and offline.
- Support wider marketing team and share knowledge and experience across the function.
- Analytical and numerically strong marketer.
- Previous demonstrated achievements within a commercial marketing department.
- Proven experience with analytical tools such as Excel, Google Analytics and others.
- Ambition for personal progression and to contribute to wider team learning and development.
- Comfortable being office based 5 days per week for initial period of employment before moving to hybrid working.
This Performance Marketing Executive job is based in Leeds city centre, easily commutable from Harrogate, York, Huddersfield and Bradford locations
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
CRM Manager Financial Services
Technology Director Travel
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail