Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a B2B services company who work within the fashion and sport sectors. The marketing executive will be at the forefront of internal communication across the company's 1200 employees, taking briefs from stakeholders and executing them across digital and print channels. You will also be supporting on marketing activity across their external channels including social media, advertising, email and more.
- Use your creative eye to take eye-catching images to accompany marketing collateral
- Manage the execution of all internal communication activity, including the company magazine, emails and intranet channels.
- Work alongside the head of marketing and other internal stakeholders.
- Produce detailed briefs for and manage the creative agency to produce marketing collateral
- At least two years experience in a broad marketing role
- Previous experience in creating marketing briefs
- An excellent communicator across both written copy and verbal with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident across email and social media platforms
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Armley and the surrounding areas
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0242
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Customer Experience Manager IT
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee