Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing executive to join a growing and ambitious team. They focus on an eco-friendly, sustainable market within the energy sector. With plans to massively expand the business, the marketing team is driving change at the forefront of the business. The marketing executive will be responsible for the hands-on development and execution of all marketing campaigns, both digital and offline. If you are looking into working with an experienced and friendly team, this is the role for you!
- A broad marketing role with the need for both digital and offline experience.
- Create engaging and creative content for a range of digital channels, video, website, blogs, social media and email.
- Ensure the brand voice and exposure in the B2B market is cohesive across all platforms.
- The person must have experience using marketing softwares, such as CRM and CMS systems.
- Knowledge and passion for the marketing industry and can keep up with the latest trends.
- Provide support, communication and organisational skills to the existing marketing team.
- A degree in a relevant subject (Marketing, English etc).
This role offers a hybrid working model with 3 days in the office and 2 at home, the office is commutable from Bradford, Leeds, Skipton and Harrogate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Anna Callagher, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Initially from Preston, Anna went out of her comfort zone and moved to London to start her degree in English Language and Linguistics. As a result of the pandemic, she moved to Leeds at the end of 2020 to finish her degree and pursue a future career in recruitment. In her spare time, she loves to cook and make new meals. Equally, she loves going to restaurants and being social, her personal recommendation would be De Baga in Headingley for a tasty authentic curry! She is eager to start her career at MET focusing on the creative market and progressing within the team. In turn, she strives to learn more about recruitment and the creative sector.
- M: 07572 837 621
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0247
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
CRM Manager Retail
Marketing Manager Charity
Head of Digital Agency