Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
One of the most exciting tech scale-ups in the region are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to lead the delivery of marketing campaigns targeting blue-chip tech firms across the globe. You'll oversee content led marketing activity driving thought leadership, digital events, highly targeted social media campaigns and CRM activity using the HubSpot platform. With a culture of trust you'll be comfortable working autonomously and will have the flexibility to split your time across the office in York and working remotely. Reporting directly to the CEO in a business which has more than tripled in size in just the last 6 months this role could quickly move into a management position as the business continues it's rapid rise.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, events, sales support and digital marketing.
- Own the HubSpot platform and continually monitor and report on campaign activity and progress.
- Brief design and digital agencies in production of assets and campaigns and oversee execution.
- Work closely with CEO to constantly monitor marketing strategy and ensure focus is on key development areas for the business.
- Experience in b2b services marketing ideally in software or data analytics as a Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager role.
- Knowledge and experience of HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools.
- Confident communicator and free-thinker who can run under their own steam.
- Able to work from York at least 2-3 days per week.
The Location & Flexibility
This business are very flexible around working arrangements but there would be a requirement to be within the York office on a regular basis so being within a reasonable commute of such as Leeds, Harrogate, Newcastle or Hull areas would be highly beneficial.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Account Manager Retail
Product Manager Consumer Durables