Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
+ car allowance Yorkshire
We are currently working with a successful education services business in the York area who are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their team. The Marketing Executive will run campaigns across a range of channels including Social Media and Email marketing alongside creating offline marketing material for brand awareness. This is a fantastic opportunity to be hands-on and make significant impact in a well-established business. Alongside a competitive salary you'll receiver 30 days holiday + bank holidays amongst other market leading benefits.
- Create Social Media content for the business channels to raise brand awareness and engagement.
- Run Email marketing campaigns to promote services to a range of targeted audiences.
- Produce offline marketing material including a brand magazine to showcase the business and their services.
- Manage stakeholders and take personal autonomy in delivering great marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a broad marketing position covering a range of marketing channels.
- Strong Email Marketing knowledge and experience.
- Experience in creating social media campaigns and wider digital marketing activity.
- Must be a self-starter and have a can-do approach.
- Will ideally have some print experience.
- Within commutable distance of York.
This Marketing job is based in North Yorkshire and commutable from York, Harrogate, Leeds and Selby areas
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Kane Styles, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Kane has recently joined the team on our training scheme. A former field salesman, Kane has now burst onto the recruitment scene looking to transfer his sales skills. Having moved to Leeds from Birmingham to study journalism, he is social media savvy with a great turn of phrase! Well, for a Brummie! Kane is part of the fashion & retail department at MET but outside of recruitment and work, he can be seen at a Birmingham City match, watching boxing or in Headingley having a pint.
- M: 07903 192856
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Marketing Manager Charity
Managing Director Marketing Agency