Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
If you get excited by great home products, love interior design and want to work with some of the biggest brands supplying goods to independent retailers in this market then this role could be a dream for you. The company is well established with a very profitable base and has seen significant growth in recent times and are still looking to expand their marketing team.
This is a broad role where you'll be a key voice in marketing and work closely on strategy and planning as well as owning much of the delivery. There is a bias to print activity and experience in project managing the creation of brochures, newsletters, POS and sales support materials will be needed. Your role will cover creative thinking, briefing design, writing content and managing print processes amongst a variety of additional responsibilities.
- Project manage the creation of brochures, flyers, newsletters and promotional campaigns.
- Write content for a range of marketing needs including print and email campaigns.
- Briefing the graphic designer and inputting on how interior trends can be displayed across multiple channels.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and identify potential opportunities for improvements.
- Organise and plan internal events and attend tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Great marketing experience including management of print marketing activity
- Strong copywriting skills and an eye for creative and interior design.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Confident managing stakeholder needs internally and externally.
- Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
A car and licence would be ideal for this Marketing Executive role due to the location. It is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
Head of Digital Agency
Account Manager Agency
Marketing Manager Retail