Marketing Executive – 12 Month - Yorkshire
A key employer in Sheffield, our client is award winning, ethical and customer focused. Due to maternity leave they are seeking to recruit a 12 month fixed term contract Marketing Executive job. Working as part of a larger marketing team with plenty of others to learn from and support your development, this role will be a great move for an established marketer looking to progress there experience. You'll be responsible for working with key partners in the development of co-branded communications across web, email, print and social. This role requires someone with strong interpersonal skills, experience managing agencies and broad campaign management including writing and editing copy.
* Develop and implement marketing campaigns across email and printed collateral.
* Evaluate and monitor performance of campaigns against target and recommend additional channels where identified.
* Produce content for emails, social media and product literature.
* Manage agencies, printers and digital service providers.
* Proof read communications and ensure a comprehensive sign off process is adhered to.
* Previous experience managing co-branded / partner marketing campaigns.
* Ability to manage marketing / digital agencies to deliver to brief.
* Excellent attention to detail for writing, editing and proofreading with experience using a CMS.
* Knowledge and experience using CRM systems for campaign targeting.
* Marketing specific qualifications would be advantageous.
* Available for start at short notice for an initial 12 month contract.
This Marketing Executive job is commutable of most areas across South Yorkshire, including Sheffield, Chesterfield, Doncaster and Rotherham.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this marketing job in Sheffield.
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
Content Executive Agency
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Marketing Manager Mentee