Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
MET are delighted to be recruiting this exciting opportunity for one of the UK's most successful businesses in the Building and construction sector.
* The focus of this role is the development of their brands and the communication of their desire to be the Distributor of Choice, bringing an expertise in the digital area.
* Develop and manage the digital marketing activities for both brands including websites, e-mailers and digital newsletters and social media campaigns.
* Maintain two websites to ensure content is up to date and relevant.
* Develop and manage company intranet for vital communication amongst the 21 sites (500 employees) with the aim of increasing employee engagement and productivity.
* Analysis of campaigns and website statistics to assess effectiveness, to source potential business leads and to plan future creative campaigns.
* Develop the existing customer newsletters to be engaging and informative. Use a journalistic approach for the sourcing of articles from branches and manufacturers. Investigate potential alternative newsletters or options.
* Create survey monkey questionnaires for both customers and employees
* Generate ideas of how to improve brand awareness using all the tools available. Looking for innovative and creative campaigns to help them stand out in a crowded marketplace.
* Supporting the branches in the development and implementation of local campaigns; acting as a central resource for advice.
* General ad-hoc marketing support eg. Assisting the Marketing Manager as directed; sourcing promotional items; assisting other Department Heads with marketing appropriate tasks.
At least 2 years' experience in (ideally) a B2b Marketing function in a digital role
Experience of website CMS, e-marketing software and Social Media
Strong communication skills and ambitious to further develop your marketing career.
An ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Able to deal with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Digital Marketing role is commutable of Leeds, York and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Executive vacancy.
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Digital Marketing Executive Agency