Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
MET are delighted to be recruiting this exciting opportunity for one of the UK's most successful businesses in the Building and construction sector.
* The focus of this role is the development of their brands and the communication of their desire to be the Distributor of Choice, bringing an expertise in the digital area.
* Develop and manage the digital marketing activities for both brands including websites, e-mailers and digital newsletters and social media campaigns.
* Maintain two websites to ensure content is up to date and relevant.
* Develop and manage company intranet for vital communication amongst the 21 sites (500 employees) with the aim of increasing employee engagement and productivity.
* Analysis of campaigns and website statistics to assess effectiveness, to source potential business leads and to plan future creative campaigns.
* Develop the existing customer newsletters to be engaging and informative. Use a journalistic approach for the sourcing of articles from branches and manufacturers. Investigate potential alternative newsletters or options.
* Create survey monkey questionnaires for both customers and employees
* Generate ideas of how to improve brand awareness using all the tools available. Looking for innovative and creative campaigns to help them stand out in a crowded marketplace.
* Supporting the branches in the development and implementation of local campaigns; acting as a central resource for advice.
* General ad-hoc marketing support eg. Assisting the Marketing Manager as directed; sourcing promotional items; assisting other Department Heads with marketing appropriate tasks.
At least 2 years' experience in (ideally) a B2b Marketing function in a digital role
Experience of website CMS, e-marketing software and Social Media
Strong communication skills and ambitious to further develop your marketing career.
An ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Able to deal with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Digital Marketing role is commutable of Leeds, York and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Executive vacancy.
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
Marketing Manager Retail
PPC Account Manager Agency
Marketing Manager Mentee