Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
A great financial services employer in the Yorkshire region currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the team on an interim 12 month contract. This business has a central focus around both its internal and external stakeholders, making a great place to work. As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing integrated marketing activity to target the businesses strategic partnerships. Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will cover a broad range of marketing initiatives, including integrated campaign management and you will be responsible for contributing to alternative and innovative strategies to improve the existing marketing plan. The individual assigned to this post be must be confident, a great communicator and experienced in B2B marketing.
- To implement the marketing and communications plan for the businesses strategic partners and intermediary route to market. Ensuring it is delivered in line with objectives.
- You will be responsible for implementing integrated campaigns and communications activities within agreed timescales and budgets across Online, Print, Media, Workshops and Events
- Collate, report and analyse on campaign performance, measuring against agreed KPIS
- Support to the Wider Marketing Department
- Good experience in B2B marketing campaigns, inculding experience of working with a bespoke B2B website
- You must have a confident, pleasant and amiable approach with all internal stakeholders and external customers
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Good technical knowledge of Word Press, Photoshop, Easysite, Work Tribe and Exact Target
This Marketing Executive job is commutable of Leeds, York and Harrogate
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Executive Marketing job.
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise