Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
This well established financial services business has a great reputation with customers and employees alike. Due to an upcoming maternity leave they are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive for a 10 month contract. The position will cover a breadth of marketing channels both on and offline creating and managing campaigns directly and through the management of agencies. The Marketing Executive job is a varied role with new challenges each week and will be rewarded with a great working environment, competitive salary and great work-life balance.
• Increase new customer acquisition through direct marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Manage online activity including email campaigns and website content.
• Develop and manage campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to promote retention.
• Brief and manage agencies throughout the creative and production process.
• Analyse and report on campaigns and make recommendations based on insights gained.
• Manage presence at exhibitions and confident liaise with potential customers face-to-face.
• Broad marketing experience in a commercial service based sector in either B2B or B2C.
• Experience managing print based campaigns as well as website / emarketing campaigns.
• Confident managing agencies throughout the campaign process.
• Insight driven with an ability to analyse and report results effectively.
This Marketing Executive job is commutable of Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster and Chesterfield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job for a Marketing Executive.
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
Customer Experience Manager IT
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Marketing Manager Charity