Marketing & Design Executive - Yorkshire
Our client is a purposeful, independent business with a long history of creating and distributing products that make an enormous positive difference to peoples lives. Joining an existing marketing function you'll play a key role in the creation and delivery of marketing activity across digital and print channels. This is a unique role in allowing you ownership of the delivery of campaigns across planning, brief creation, content development, implementation and performance measurement.
You'll work across a range of channels but will have a particular emphasis on digital covering web content, social media, email and videography.
To be considered you'll need to have proven experience in a marketing role with a strong understanding of multiple channels. Additionally it is essential that you have existing experience using Adobe InDesign and other design tools for creating and amending marketing materials. Any experience with video creation and editing would be hugely beneficial too.
- Deliver marketing campaigns across digital channels including web, social and email.
- Integrate campaign activity across print campaigns for flyers, brochures and other comms.
- Use Adobe InDesign to create and amend designs for marketing.
- Oversee image library and constantly update assets for marketing across channels.
- Lead on video development for marketing to be used online, in email and across social channels.
- Experienced marketing assistant with industry experience in facilitating marketing campaign delivery.
- Comfortable using Adobe InDesign and other design tools.
- Created a range of online content across the core channels of web, social and email.
- Ideally experience in or management of videography for content.
This Marketing & Design job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Harrogate and surrounding areas and has on-site parking available.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Creative Marketing Assistant job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
Marketing Manager Mentee
Director Communications Consultancy
Global Client Director Mentor