Marketing Data Executive - Yorkshire
Our client is a premium provider with a well established reputation for delivering a quality service to their customers. Due to an internal secondment they require a Marketing Data Executive for a period of 3 months to work on the campaign selections, targeting and delivery of email and print marketing campaigns. You will extract data from a custom CRM into Excel and utilise tools such as v-lookups, pivot tables and IF formulas to ensure the data is cleansed and targeted effectively.
· Management of marketing database.
· Cleansing and de-duplication of customer details.
· Manipulate data using excel to target messages to relevant audience
· Regularly use v-lookups, pivot tables and IF formulas to fulfil data requests
· Minimum of intermediate level experience using Excel
· Ability to create pivot tables and use v-lookups and IF formulas
· Understanding of how data is used in marketing campaigns
· Available for immediate start for a 3 month contract
This data executive job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing data analyst job.
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Account Manager Agency