Marketing Coordinator - Yorkshire
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to join a well established company who have had a renowned reputation for over 140 years. The right candidate will be able to produce content for email, social media and brochure campaigns. They will be willing to learn about the brand and be able to incorporate their style in all campaigns. The Bradford based role has onsite parking and with Bradford Forster Square train station being minutes away, it is easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Leeds, Halifax and Huddersfield.
- Managing the acquisition by helping the company drive sales by promoting products through creating campaigns on email, social media, website and newsletters.
- Creating exciting content, ensuring the brand voice and style of writing reflects the business.
- Working B2B to build relationships with local prospects, promoting corporate products.
- Additionally, working B2C to grow acquisition and drive more sales.
- Ideally the candidate should have experience in the marketing industry.
- Able to work with or learn to use softwares such as Wordpress and Canva and ideally have a keen eye for design!
- Someone who has excellent attention to detail when producing copy for campaigns.
- Someone who is creative and can bring a new outlook to an established company!
This job is commutable from Bradford, Leeds, Halifax and Huddersfield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Anna Callagher, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Initially from Preston, Anna went out of her comfort zone and moved to London to start her degree in English Language and Linguistics. As a result of the pandemic, she moved to Leeds at the end of 2020 to finish her degree and pursue a future career in recruitment. In her spare time, she loves to cook and make new meals. Equally, she loves going to restaurants and being social, her personal recommendation would be De Baga in Headingley for a tasty authentic curry! She is eager to start her career at MET focusing on the creative market and progressing within the team. In turn, she strives to learn more about recruitment and the creative sector.
- M: 07572 837 621
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0247
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Technology Director Travel
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer