Marketing Coordinator - Yorkshire
We have a brilliant opportunity for a marketeer to join a growing international healthcare company. In this newly created position the Marketing Coordinator will provide vital support to the marketing team and international distributors. You will act as the central point of contact providing on-going brand and marketing guidance to support the continued success of the business. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own and work with a supportive and ambitious team. A passion for all things brand is essential!
The company offers a flexible working scheme between home and office.
- Support the implementation of the roll out of the new brand guidelines.
- Build strong relationships with global stakeholders.
- Day to day management of all enquiries and working closely with the marketing team to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full drivers license and own transport.
- Proven track record of managing stakeholder relationships.
- Broad experience across digital and traditional marketing.
- Agency or client side experience will be considered.
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Dewsbury and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0242
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Marketing Manager Retail
Product Manager Financial Services
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency