Marketing Coordinator - Yorkshire
Experience within a technical business that has a medical or science element would be useful as would experience in marketing within the US.
- Implement marketing activity to a range of audiences through effective communications.
- Support strategic planning to identify opportunities and understand customer needs across patients, clinicians and distributors.
- Create e-shots to communicate relevant and timely information in a format that will deliver messages effectively.
- Brief creative including managing design agency, photography and videography.
- Work closely with patient groups to understand impact and develop case studies and enhance learning that can be fed back into the business.
- Experienced marketer with confidence creating marketing communications through email.
- Confident producing messages for a range of different audiences on topics of a technical nature.
- Empathetic and pragmatic nature able to handle conversations with patients who have been / are going through traumatic experiences.
- Highly organised - able to work on multiple projects and shift focus quickly when required.
- Hard working, trustworthy and independent whilst still contributing to a team culture of job satisfaction.
This Marketing Coordinator job is commutable from either Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield locations with a hybrid working pattern likely to involve around 50:50 home and office split. Unless based very locally then you will likely need a car for commute purposes.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
Senior Designer Leisure
SEO Director Agency
Content Executive Agency