Marketing Coordinator - Yorkshire
Our client is a well respected medical devices business who have aided the treatment of patients across the globe. They have a strong position within the UK market and are rapidly expanding on a global basis with a particular emphasis on the US. This role will work closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver marketing communications to a range of audiences from patients and clinicians to employees and investors. You'll need to be a great copywriter with a good understanding of communications through email, web and communities; in person and online. As a self-starter it's critical that you have the right attitude to work autonomously when needed and are able to "roll your sleeves up" across any task that is required.
Experience within a technical business that has a medical or science element would be useful as would experience in marketing within the US.
- Implement marketing activity to a range of audiences through effective communications.
- Support strategic planning to identify opportunities and understand customer needs across patients, clinicians and distributors.
- Create e-shots to communicate relevant and timely information in a format that will deliver messages effectively.
- Brief creative including managing design agency, photography and videography.
- Work closely with patient groups to understand impact and develop case studies and enhance learning that can be fed back into the business.
- Experienced marketer with confidence creating marketing communications through email.
- Confident producing messages for a range of different audiences on topics of a technical nature.
- Empathetic and pragmatic nature able to handle conversations with patients who have been / are going through traumatic experiences.
- Highly organised - able to work on multiple projects and shift focus quickly when required.
- Hard working, trustworthy and independent whilst still contributing to a team culture of job satisfaction.
This Marketing Coordinator job is commutable from either Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield locations with a hybrid working pattern likely to involve around 50:50 home and office split. Unless based very locally then you will likely need a car for commute purposes.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
Director Communications Consultancy
CRM Manager Financial Services
Director Regional Membership Body