Marketing & Communications Officer - Yorkshire
A well-established educational client are looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their award-winning marketing department.
You will be a key member of a forward-thinking team where no 2 days are the same! You will cover a broad mix of marketing, including Email, Social Media and Website, but also contribute to thinking outside the box and executing more creative communication plans. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills as the responsibilities grow with the role!
- A good marketing foundation, with minimum of 1 years professional experience.
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive marketeer.
- Experience in email marketing, managing social media channels and website.
- Looking to develop their marketing career and enjoys taking on responsibility.
- Able to communicate effectively across a wide range of audiences.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Updating web pages and news articles across the website.
- Creating and managing effective posts across a range of social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter / X.
- End to end management of various Email Marketing campaigns
- Working on projects and confidently collaborating with key stakeholders throughout.
Where You'll Be Based:
Your office will be easily commutable from Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford and Leeds. Being able to attend the office is important and they have hybrid working capabilities. A driving license and car would be desirable for this role.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing and Communications job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
Product Manager Financial Services
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Product Manager Consumer Durables