Marketing Communications Executive - Yorkshire
Our client is a leading consumer services business with a significantly sized head office in North Yorkshire. Due to the growth of the marketing department they are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications executive to join the business. This role will be responsible for the end to end campaign management of customer communications and literature. You'll need previous experience managing high volume customer marketing activity through print and will be rewarded by being part of a great team, excellent culture and superb financial package.
* Management of post-sale literature ensuring consistency of brand messaging, tone and values.
* Produce collateral which engages customers whilst being informative and delivering the necessary messages effectively.
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure design and structure of communications is effective.
* Advise and sign off copy for customer communications.
* Experienced marketer with strength in printed collateral.
* Understanding of the full process of planning and producing print marketing campaigns.
* Proven ability to brief and manage internal and external stakeholders.
* Ideally marketing experience within a high volume consumer focused business.
This Marketing Executive job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, York and Bradford locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Marketing Manager Retail
Content Writer Insurance