Marketing Campaign Manager - Yorkshire
Breaking the mould from traditional accountancy practices, our client has created an approach and culture which sets them apart from the crowd. They're innovative, dynamic and ambitious which has led to them being one of the fastest growing accountancy and business advisory firms in the UK over the last two years. With marketing taking a lead in the growth of the business they are looking to strengthen the team with the appointment of a Marketing Campaign Manager who will manage marketing projects covering online, offline and events based activity.
- Take briefs from internal departments and heads of campaign requirements / objectives.
- Create a campaign plan covering a range of channels to deliver the appropriate results.
- Brief and manage designers, content creators, photography, agency partners and more in the production of campaign materials.
- Channels to include will be email, web, print, events management and more.
- Ensure campaign / project remains on time and within budget - maintaining dialogue with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report on campaign results and utilise insight to enhance future projects and campaigns.
- Breadth of experience managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Strong understanding of conversions and ability to plan appropriate targeting of activity to deliver specific results.
- Capable user of project management tools such as Monday.com and of analytics tools including Google Analytics .
- Experience with CRM packages (such as Force24 and Salesforce) and content management systems (WordPress).
The Location and Flexibility:
The business has multiple offices across the UK and there can be some flexibility in where this Marketing Project Manager is based but the preference is for the role to be in the York office 3 days per week. The office has free parking and is easily accessible by car from Harrogate, Wetherby, Leeds and Thirsk locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Campaign Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
Product Manager Financial Services
Account Manager Agency
Marketing Executive Leisure