Marketing Campaign Manager - Yorkshire
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing executive or assistant to join a well-respected and expanding consumer financial services business with a high street presence across the UK. As Marketing Campaign Manager you will be responsible for managing campaigns across both print and email channels. You will take ownership of campaigns, managing budgets and measuring and reporting on response. To be considered you will need to have managed direct marketing campaigns across print or email, ideally within financial services but other high volume consumer focused backgrounds will be considered. This is initially being recruited on a 3 month contract basis.
* Develop and deliver campaigns across direct mail and email.
* Manage direct marketing activity to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
* Report on campaigns and utilise campaign data to effectively manage future campaign activity.
* Experienced direct marketing professional with experience in a high volume consumer focused business.
* Proven across both direct mail and email campaigns.
* Available for immediate start on a 3 month contract basis.
* Experience in financial services would be a distinct advantage.
This Marketing Campaign Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Skipton and Harrogate locations.
MET Marketing are working as a recruitment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Head of Business Development Digital Agency