Marketing Campaign Manager - Yorkshire
One of the leading names in Yorkshire and a highly sought after employer is currently recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join them at an exciting time in their development. This big consumer brand's marketing activity covers both the UK market as well as international marketing campaigns. As Marketing Manager you will develop and deliver a broad range of campaigns covering all channels from press to experiential and print to outdoor. For an experienced TTL campaign manager, marketing manager or agency account manager this job will be a truly rewarding role and give you some great experience with the potential for long term opportunities in the business.
* Identify marketing opportunities through the effective use of market insight and intelligence.
* Allocate marketing budgets for campaigns and projects and determine specific projected revenue figures.
* Develop marketing campaigns to consumer sectors in the UK and overseas, leading a team of marketing executives to deliver the campaigns.
* Effectively measure and evaluate campaign activity to demonstrate ROI.
* Represent the business within the media and support the PR team where required.
* Work with multiple partners to understand most appropriate marketing channels and make recommendations for campaigns.
* Experienced marketing manager / campaign manager / account manager with an understanding of integrating campaigns across a range of channels.
* Confident communicator with a willingness to be a high profile figure available to media whenever necessary.
* Commercially astute with a demonstrable track record of delivering significant ROI on marketing campaigns.
* Clear understanding and experience of a range of marketing disciplines including experiential / events, print / publishing, advertising, PR and digital.
This Marketing Campaign Manager job is based in Leeds and commutable of Harrogate, York, Sheffield, Bradford and Manchester.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this marketing job in Leeds.
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
Account Manager Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT
Technology Director Travel