Marketing Assistant - Yorkshire
Operating within the interiors market our client has a growing marketing team that love great styling and have a real creative flair. This role will support operations across the team and be involved in all aspects from working on artwork and design to managing mailing lists and conducting market research. You'll work directly with a range of internal stakeholders across marketing, product and commercial teams and liaise directly with external agencies, printers and suppliers to co-ordinate activity. Your role will cover both offline print materials, email and you'll be heavily involved in the ongoing content and maintenance of the website.
The role will suit an experienced marketing assistant, marketing executive, marketing co-ordinator or marketing administrator who is great at rolling up there sleeves and supporting a marketing team in any needs they have. You'll need to be committed to working in a support role as whilst you will get ownership for your own projects your reliability as a versatile and adaptable member of the team will always be needed to keep the rest of the department flowing to their best.
- Liaise with internal teams and external suppliers to fulfil marketing activity including printers, photographers, etc.
- Prepare email campaigns and manage the mailing lists to ensure the right products, samples and campaigns are sent to the right customers.
- Ensure web content is kept updated with the latest inspiring interiors trends.
- Create artwork for POS, brochures, adverts and flyers using the Adobe suite with training provided if required.
- Carry out market research, monitoring competitors products and pricing and identifying upcoming design trends.
- Manage image library and other marketing assets to keep up to date with brand developments and changing seasonal requirements.
- Actively promote your availability to support elsewhere as needed across the marketing team.
- Experience within a marketing function.
- Great people person - able to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Confident multi-tasking and adapting to changing business needs.
- Highly computer literate and able to manage CMS, Email platforms and design software (with training if necessary).
- Passion for interior design would be an advantage.
- Full UK Driving licence (or in process of learning to drive).
This Marketing Administrator job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield and Bradford locations. Free parking is available.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Co-ordinator job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
PPC Executive Agency
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming