Marketing Assistant - Yorkshire
We are delighted to be working with a well-established, family run business in the interiors and distribution sector. Our client offers a range of bespoke, luxury products to a number of businesses. Your role will offer admin support to the marketing department and offer support across a range of marketing channels such as content for catalouges, brochure and flyers as a well as show rooms. The marketing assistant will also work across email marketing channels, web content and social media channels.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team to ensure success of marketing campaigns
- Assist the marketing team with the completion of marketing collateral including leaflets, catalogues and brochures.
- Produce content across a range of channels including email, news letters and web content.
- Previous experience or a keen interest in marketing.
- Excellent communication skills across both verbal and written mediums.
- Well orgainised and great attention to detail.
- A full drivers license and access to a vehicle.
This job is commutable from Bradford, leeds Huddersfield the Kirkees and the surrounding area.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0242
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Product Manager Financial Services
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency