Marketing and Events Executive - Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to gain experience in a unique communications role, that focuses solely on promoting the activity the business does for its community. Our client is a well-established and respected Yorkshire based business, they pride themselves on maintaining a strong focus around their customer and social responsibility. As Marketing and Events Executive you will be responsible for developing the businesses relationships with their community and increasing awareness of initiatives that they are involved with. This role will utilise your skills in events, PR and communications and will offer you a varied and challenging position with a great employer and work culture.
* Understand and assess the opportunities for the business to be involved in community based initiatives through sponsorship, hosting or funding.
* Raise awareness of any activity that is on-going through working with PR, internal communications and online content teams.
* Organise involvement in initiatives that match the businesses goals of improving their position within their customer's audience.
* Manage external events and regularly liaise with a wide range of external contacts building relationships and managing projects.
* Experienced managing relationships and a confident communicator with ability to interact with wide ranging audience.
* Strong creatively able to write copy for offline and online PR.
* Understanding of sponsorship and identifying suitable opportunities that will build awareness with appropriate target market.
* Structured and organised approach able to plan whilst also capable of reacting to market.
* Managed events and worked autonomously to coordinate all stakeholders in process.
This Communications job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this events job.
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Account Manager Agency
Global Client Director Mentor
Content Writer Insurance