Marketing Analyst - Yorkshire
We are working with a national consumer brand as they look to strengthen their insight team. As the Marketing Analyst this will be a varied role looking across the business including marketing, product, retail and CRM. We are looking for an individual with varied skills, who is customer focused and can develop key insights to shape business decisions.
- Support marketing with customer and campaign insight
- Managing customer data for CRM purposes
- Work with commercial teams for insight supporting innovation including NPD
- Put customer at the heart of commercial business decisions
- Be the GDPR advocate and compliance
- Take the data and produce actionable insight
- Influence across the business to drive improvements
- Manage hands on and external third parties
- Develop test and learn programs
- Excellent background in customer analytics
- Strong Google Analytis experience
- Data analytics - SPSS, SQL, SAS or Python
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Marketing
This Marketing Analyst job is commutable from Leeds, Castleford, Wakefield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Sheffield
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
CRM Manager Retail
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer