Marketing Analyst - Yorkshire
A market leader in their industry our client has grown significantly over the last 24 months and is currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to join the team. Working in a well-established and high calibre marketing team you will provide analysis to support Customer Marketing, CRM and data driven campaigns. You'll need to be an Excel expert with experience using SQL or SAS to manipulate large volumes of data for targeting marketing activity. The business values both their customers and employees highly and offers a great benefits package on top of an excellent base salary.
* Manipulating large volumes of data to guide marketing campaigns through both printed direct marketing campaigns and email activity.
* Regularly using Excel and Access to provide data for customer targeting.
* Build propensity models to anticipate campaign success.
* Analyse MI to understand campaign success and make future recommendations.
* Work across the multiple brands and channels utilised within the business.
* Experienced marketing analyst having worked with high volumes of customer data.
* Previous experience using SQL and/or SAS for analysing customer data for marketing.
* Confident reporting analysis into marketing teams to drive marketing strategy and targeting of campaign activity.
* Ideally a numerate or marketing related degree.
* Preferable experience within the Financial Services industry.
This Marketing Analyst job is commutable of Harrogate, Bradford, Leeds and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Marketing Analysis job.
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
Senior Designer Leisure
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Digital Account Manager Agency